None can pass their every single day, in the kitchen without their most important tool to successfully deal with the kitchen stuff that is the juicer. Whether you make a juice of any fruit or vegetable or just need to grind for making spices, a juicer, which has all these features, is really important.
So one needs to understand which product to be brought and what to look in products that will help and assist you to meet the needs of your kitchen desks and make its best use for the said purpose.
- Related: Best masticating juicer reviews
Coming to the point, that is the role of juicer in dealing with everyday kitchen life is really important.
Without a good juicer, that gets your job done easily, your life will be painstakingly hard as you will face a lot of problems such: the auger might be of low quality, meaning that it will break down easily, the structure of the juicer might seem beautiful but the material, of which it is made of maybe poor and later resulting in breakage.
So you really need to be careful while buying juicers for your kitchen.
I am currently working as an investment banker in a renowned firm, so I really get a little time for my household chores as a single mother.
When I get back home, I only get 1.30-2 hours of time to make ready dinner for me along with 2 children and my parents living with me in my apartment.
Trust that’s a load of work. So, for all these reasons I rely on products that would actually make my job done in a more efficient way.
Juicers make these jobs much easier, as some juicers would allow you to do juicing along with grinding and extruding pasta. So, if you have a juicer that would make your job much easier.
Now the main and the foremost thing you need to consider buying a juicer is whether the juicer you’re buying is actually worth the money and is the juicer a branded one? Now, I would suggest you go for the branded ones though they are a bit pricey.
The sole reason behind this little is that the cheaper ones may seem like you to give you a better facility with a lesser amount of money but ultimately they don’t as you will find their guarantee scheme faulty, customer service poorly managed and what not.
Ultimately this part will toil you enough just because they are not from a renowned brand.
Keeping all this in mind, the Omega vrt350 review would be narrated by me. It is a heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger low-Speed Juicer, which is a very unique juicer in today’s market.
Firstly, I will give a short introduction and will go for the tons of good sides that this product has (pros) and sides which may manipulate you to not buy this product (joking!!) and then I will give you the final feedback on this product.
Description of Omega VRT350 Juicer
Well the product, that we have in our hand is the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low-Speed Juicer which is a vertical juicer having some of the most unique features to give you the best possible yield.
It is a masticating juicer with dual-stage technology for keeping the juice fresh and yield juice that can prevent degradation 72 hours. Moreover, it has a speed of 80rpm for which it is termed as a slow speed juicer where most of the products in the market are around 1000-1500rpm.
This slower speed might make the prospective customers think that slower speed will not yield more juice at a lesser amount of time, which is in fact not true. Moreover, it has an auto cleaning system and a compact base.
The Good Sides of Omega vrt350 juicer
Well, in one word, this product is really economical within the price limit as it has some distinct features. The pros of this product are mentioned below:
- Firstly, a vertical structure! This feature totally gives you a whole glimpse of the product. This makes the juicing very easy and convenient. The vertical shaped dual-stage system juicing material makes juicing very much easy and yields a higher amount of juice.
- Secondly, the cleaning system is very good. This one is one of the very few products, I have come across which has such a cleaning system, as it can be cleaned with just taking the chute off the juicer. So this is personal recommendation my side that if you that type of person who thinks cleaning is a very big problem the juicers, then go for it!
- Thirdly, the mobility of this product. The size of this juicer makes it easy for carrying. This compact juicer is in a size, which can more or less fit in anywhere, either in your camping bag or just the party you throw at your backyard.
The Bad Part of Omega VRT350 Juicer
- This juicer, like other juicers, this has a very similar issue, that is the heat up the problem. It gets heated up frequently, though I have faced the problem at best four times.
- The vertical size is quite cool and trendy along with the productivity but it accommodates the little amount of food in it, for which it takes a bit more time while dealing with a larger amount of fruits and vegetables.
- The auger, in this juicer, is made of ordinary blades, which after several times of use starts getting rusted. In order to prevent you need frequently dry up the juicer otherwise, it might cost you some more money to get it repaired.
Omega juicer vrt350 parts and omega juicer parts replacement
The Omega VRT350 is a vertical masticating juicer that has several replacement parts available, including the following:
Auger: The auger is the part of the juicer that grinds and masticates the fruits and vegetables. It can wear out over time and may need to be replaced.
Screen: The screen is the part of the juicer that separates the juice from the pulp. It can become clogged or damaged and may need to be replaced.
Bowl: The bowl is the part of the juicer that holds the fruits and vegetables while they are being juiced. It can become damaged or cracked over time and may need to be replaced.
Strainer: The strainer is the part of the juicer that separates the pulp from the juice. It can become clogged or damaged and may need to be replaced.
Brush: The brush is used to clean the inside of the juicer. It can become worn out over time and may need to be replaced.
Gasket: The gasket is the part of the juicer that creates a seal between the bowl and the auger. It can become worn out over time and may need to be replaced.
These parts can be ordered directly from the Omega website or from authorized retailers. It is always recommended to use original parts for replacements to ensure the optimal performance of the juicer and the safety of usage.
Well, juicers are heaven for those, who love to have fresh juice but it might cost them a nightmare if you buy the wrong one. As the description is given above about the juicer, one might jump in to buy it but in the latter part, I have given the ins and outs of the product in a more precise manner which will help the buyers to buy this or avoid buying this product. If you have read this Omega vrt350 review given by me I believe that you definitely will go for it.
youtube video credit GreenfoodGreenthumb